LingvoSoft English-Spanish Talking Dictionary for Pocket PC incorporates advanced speech technology that will make your mobile device speak English and Spanish! The synthesizer is based on a new approach to speech reproduction called formant synthesis, which creates a voice simulation by modeling the sounds of natural human speech.
With the latest additions, this application presents superior high-resolution (640x480) VGA support for WM 2003 SE. Screen rotation support is provided for more effortless reading and navigating. A new virtual keyboard is also available for easier character input; it also has VGA support and screen rotation.
Thanks to LingvoSoft English-Spanish Talking Dictionary for Pocket PC your handheld turns into a portable translation tool. You no longer have to carry heavy paper dictionaries – instead, you save time and gain mobility and, ultimately, you can do more.
User Interface and Language features:
- Advanced English and Spanish speech synthesis created with TTS (Text-to-Speech) technology
- Screen rotation and high resolution 640x480 VGA display support for WM 2003 SE
- Updated virtual keyboard allows more convenient character input and also supports VGA display
- Improved vocabulary database
- Improved documentation and user manual
- Quick search from the input line: just start typing and words beginning with those letters will appear
- Entries complete with part of speech information and transcription
- Easy back translation for proof of correct understanding
- MorphoFinder™ function helps you find source words (headwords) for English and Spanish past participles, gerunds, plural forms, and adjective forms
- The Filtered List allows you to set aside words for easier future access or word practice
- Word Grabber function: while working with another application, highlight the word and use the grabbing tool to automatically translate it
Dictionary and keyboard components are installed independently of each other, allowing you easier management of multiple dictionary applications on your system.